Driving Economic Impact through Tourism
The Paducah Convention & Visitors Bureau collaborates with a diverse group of visitor industry partners including hoteliers, attractions, restaurants and venues to generate economic impact through tourism in Paducah-McCracken County, Kentucky. As destination stewards, the CVB works alongside industry partners to sustain our community, our cultural assets and our brand while growing new opportunity and strengthening quality of life.
Industry Impact By the Numbers
Tourism spending in McCracken County totaled $273.54 million in 2019 which supports 2,495 jobs and generated $21.26 million in state and local taxes. The tourism industry welcomed approximately 2.4 million visitor trips in 2019.
DISCOVER MANY POSITIVE IMPACTS OF TOURISM, COMMUNITY PROMOTION, THE ARTS & CREATIVE INDUSTRIES:
- Paducah: Our Global Creative City by the Numbers
- Kentucky Tourism 2019 Economic Impact of Travel Report
- Economic Impact of Tourism in Kentucky: McCracken County Fact Sheet
- Southeast Tourism Society "Tourism Works" Success Story
- Americans for the Arts Arts & Economic Prosperity 5
- Americans for the Arts Creative Industries Business & Employment in the Arts Report
Paducah Visitor Industry Partner Quick Links
The Paducah CVB presents the following quick links to key resources for our industry partners to get connected, maximize their online presence and collaborate locally and regionally. For more information and to learn more, please contact us!
- PADUCAH PARTNER PORTAL EXTRANET - Manage partner records, respond to leads and service requests and submit upcoming events to the Paducah.travel Calendar of Events
- PADUCAH IN THE NEWS - Stay up-to-date on recent regional, national and international press spotlighting Paducah as a cultural destination
- PADUCAH.TRAVEL CALENDAR OF EVENTS - Preview upcoming events happening this weekend, this month and beyond to plan or assist local visitors
- EVENT PLANNING & GROUPS PORTAL - Leverage our planner toolkit to help promote your entity to event planners and groups
- #PADUCAHCREATIVECITY ON SOCIAL MEDIA - Follow along to stay up-to-date of destination news, inspiration guides and events and join us in sharing #PaducahCreativeCity with the world
- PADUCAH HOSPITALITY ASSOCIATION MAP - Unite with members of PHA who strive to provide the best hospitality possible for visitors to our city
- KENTUCKY DEPARTMENT OF TOURISM - Marketing Kentucky as a travel destination in order to generate revenue for Kentucky's economy - #TravelKy
- BRAND USA - Increasing international visitation, spend and market share to fuel the nation’s economy and enhance the image of the USA worldwide