Driving Economic Impact through Tourism
The Paducah Convention & Visitors Bureau collaborates with a diverse group of visitor industry partners including hoteliers, attractions, restaurants and venues to generate economic impact through tourism in Paducah-McCracken County, Kentucky. As destination stewards, the CVB works alongside industry partners to sustain our community, our cultural assets and our brand while growing new opportunity and strengthening quality of life.
Industry Impact By the Numbers
Tourism spending in McCracken County totaled $314.2 million in 2022 which supports 2,434 jobs and generated $25.7 million in state and local taxes.
Discover the many positive impacts of tourism:
Paducah Visitor Industry Partner Quick Links
The Paducah CVB presents the following quick links to key resources for our industry partners to get connected, maximize their online presence and collaborate locally and regionally. For more information and to learn more, please contact us!
Paducah Partner Portal Extranet - Manage partner records, respond to leads and service requests and submit upcoming events to the Paducah.travel Calendar of Events
- Media - Stay up-to-date on recent regional, national and international press spotlighting Paducah as a cultural destination
- Paducah.travel Calendar of Events - Preview upcoming events happening this weekend, this month and beyond to plan or assist local visitors
- #PaducahCreativeCity on Social Media - Follow along to stay up-to-date of destination news, inspiration guides and events and join us in sharing #PaducahCreativeCity with the world
- Kentucky Department of Tourism - Marketing Kentucky as a travel destination in order to generate revenue for Kentucky's economy - #TravelKy
- Brand USA - Increasing international visitation, spend and market share to fuel the nation’s economy and enhance the image of the USA worldwide