The spirit of our Creative City is shining through as attractions and businesses offer innovative ways to practice social distancing and experience Paducah from home or outdoors. As developments around COVID-19 continue to unfold, please reference our COVID-19 resource page for guidelines from public health authorities and the latest response and reopening updates related to attractions, events and restaurants in Paducah, Kentucky.
Shop, Dine & Enjoy Local — Now & Later
Local businesses are at the heart of the Paducah we know and love. Now is a time to support small business wherever you are and however you can!
- Realize the benefits of retail therapy by shopping Paducah boutiques online or purchasing gift cards to use at a later date. See our "Stay In, Shop Small" Inspiration Guide for a listing of local retailers offering online or virtual shopping experiences.
- Many Paducah restaurants are offering delivery, takeout and drive-through options that are perfect for a date night in or picnic outdoors. Review this crowd-sourced map for current food and drink availability.
Learn & Create: Free Activities & Instruction
Practice art as self-care, engaging your inner artist in free activities, demonstrations and more.
- Illustrator Bill Ford invites you to Color Paducah "Wall to Wall" Murals with downloadable coloring pages.
- Erin Hendley, F.A.C.E. Makeup Artistry, shares Quarantine Cosmetics Tutorials on IGTV.
- Kijsa Housman of MAKE Paducah is presenting a series of art lessons for all ages on Facebook live.
- Local artist, Nikki May, created a mini print-and-color coloring book featuring 10 pages of flowers and insects.
- Paducah's Challenger Learning Center is going virtual with STEM lesson videos on their Facebook Page.
- Paper Pieces invites you to learn or teach English Paper Piecing with downloadable sample packs.
- Pipers Tea & Coffee is curating video tutorials about crafting tea, coffee and matcha at home.
- Smudge is posting fun and simple craft ideas on their social media platforms.
- The American Quilter's Society is offering a free face mask pattern with fabric recommendations, tips and tricks.
- Top Chef-testant Sara Bradley features a selection of favorite recipes on the freight house website.
- True North Yoga shared a free yoga practice on Facebook live along with a line-up of virtual Zoom classes.
- Wildhair Studios' Rock Shop is hosting free online coaching sessions to manage anxiety.
Take a Virtual Tour of Art, History & More
Explore Paducah from home with virtual tours and digital experiences powered by local cultural attractions.
- Visit Yeiser Art Center's virtual gallery for Fantastic Fibers, an annual international juried exhibition.
- Follow for weekly releases of the Clemens Fine Arts Center "Inside Out" Music Project featuring performances by local musicians.
- Virtually tour Paducah "Wall to Wall" Murals through video, photo and a brand new commemorative book.
- Embark upon River Discovery Center's Spring Scavenger Hunt to discover nature in your backyard.
- Delight in the Paducah Symphony Orchestra performance of Beethoven's Pastoral Symphony as the musicians share the music from home.
- Tune in to McCracken County Public Library's ongoing series of virtual events including live entertainment, book discussions and bend and book yoga. View an archive of events on MCLIBTV, the Library's YouTube Channel.
- Follow the growing collection of quarantine art by PAPA Gallery painters prompted by a special quarantine challenge.
- Tour the National Quilt Museum galleries with Google Arts & Culture for an infusion of color and contemporary fiber art.
- Test your knowledge of Paducah history with interactive trivia games from William Clark Market House Museum.
- Visit Yeiser Art Center's virtual gallery of current exhibition, Heat & Light: Works by Anne Beyer and Mollie Hosmer-Dillard.
- Be inspired by the virtual choir of Paducah Singers as they gathered from their respective homes in song.
- Enjoy full-length videos of past Market House Theatre productions on YouTube and Facebook.
Get Outdoors for Recreation & Respite
De-stress and disconnect with a healthy dose of fresh air in the great outdoors.
- Enjoy calming, tranquil views of Paducah’s riverfront with ample space for maintaining appropriate social distance.
- Stay healthy with our guide to an active outdoor experience in Paducah and the surrounding region.
- Get outside with furry friends inspired by these pet-approved points of interest in Paducah.
- Embark on scenic self-guided tours, trails and hikes, including our Historic Paducah Audio Tour, for an introduction to local architecture, public art and regional heritage.
Show us how you practice social distancing in Paducah by using the following hashtags: #PaducahCreativeCity, #TeamKentucky and #TogetherKy.
The Paducah Convention & Visitors Bureau will continue to update this guide. If you represent a local business that is offering a virtual experience or special promotion, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.