Brooks Stadium in Paducah, Kentucky will welcome the 2016 National Club Baseball Association (NCBA) Division I World Series tournament, May 27-June 2, 2016.
The NCBA announced the field of 8 qualifying teams which includes:
- North Atlantic Champion – University of Pittsburgh
- Great Lakes Champion – University of Illinois
- Mid Atlantic Champion – East Carolina University
- South Atlantic Champion – Florida State University
- Gulf Coast Champion – Texas A&M University
- Mid America Champion – Colorado State University
- Southern Pacific Champion – University of Nevada
- Northern Pacific Champion –University of Oregon
Director of Baseball Operations Christian Smith stated, “Our staff along with teams of the NCBA have all been working so hard to make this event a success. These 8 teams have truly been remarkable to work with & watch play. This year is going to be an experience that I can’t wait to be a part of! We’re expecting another successful World Series and are looking forward to seeing some quality baseball played at Brooks Stadium”
Tickets will be available at the gate at Brooks Stadium. Pricing as follows: Adults, $10; Students, $7; Youth (12 & Under), $5; and Senior Citizens, $5; and Tournament Pass: Adults, $25; Students, $20; Youth (12 & Under), $15; and Senior Citizens, $15. Kentucky residents receive a 20% discount on tickets.
Visit http://clubbaseball.org/Championship.aspx to stay up to date with all the information surrounding the event – including the official bracket & schedule, LIVE Broadcast & Game Cast link & hotel/ticket information.
The Paducah Visitors Bureau is the official Destination Marketing Organization for Paducah and McCracken County. It exists to create new economic opportunities through destination marketing, management and tourism development. For more information, visit www.Paducah.Travel.