Shop for a variety of local, homegrown products including fresh fruits and vegetables, meats, eggs, and dairy products, artisan and baked goods and good eats from local lunch vendors at the Paducah Homegrown Farmers' Market.
Saturdays are full market days while the market is open Monday through Friday during the season with limited vendors.
Once a month, May through September, themed Celebration Saturdays highlight market vendors and their goods, along with special activities including acoustic music, cooking demonstrations, plant and farm education and activities for children.
2018 Celebration Saturdays:
• May 5 - Grand Opening Celebration
• June 9 - Shortcake Showdown
• July 21 - Super Food Saturday
• August 25 - Hot August Blues
• September 15 - Fiber Arts Festival (partnership with Yeiser Art Center and Paducah Fall Fiber Festival)