Plan a socially distanced wellness retreat in Paducah, Kentucky or keep up with fitness goals while on the road. Enjoy the benefits of ideas for the health-conscious traveler and activities that promote mindfulness, resilience and holistic wellbeing.
There are many ways to boost immunity, calm and detox your body in Paducah. | Panacea Juicery
FOOD & DRINK
A commitment to nutrition doesn’t mean you have to sacrifice flavor in Paducah. Local eateries, juice bars and gourmet groceries offer a host of fresh flavors to satisfy a healthy diet or cater to food allergies and preferences.
- Panacea Juicery packs cold-pressed juices and smoothies with organic produce and health benefits
- Fresh Foodies Gourmet, Midtown Market and Paducah Meal Prep Co. stock healthy grab-and-go meal options and salad bar selections
- Paducah restaurants, including Branch Out Foods with a completely vegan, gluten-free menu, offer mindful menu items for those with food allergies and sensitivities
Breathe and move with mindful activities in Paducah. | @movewithkathy, True North Yoga
WORKSHOPS & CLASSES
Join a class or schedule private instruction to take your body and mind to the next level by exercising your body and mind. Mindful and fitness-focused experiences await to awaken your energy and creative spirit.
- Many local gyms and fitness facilities offer day pass options for visitors
- Yoga studios like True North Yoga at The Coke Plant are currently offering in-person and virtual class options
- Local workshop venues like Wildhair Studios' Rock Shop spotlight art, aromatherapy, mindfulness and more
VIRTUAL EXPERIENCES: How to Support Local Business & Practice Social Distancing in Paducah
Make space to relax and recharge at hotels and unique lodging properties. | The Respite Bed & Breakfast
Take care of yourself and your loved ones by planning a mix of relaxation and recreation. Stay in to unwind and recharge or step out to meditate or move in nature.
- Local spas offer a variety of relaxing services that can be pre-scheduled and customized
- Outdoor workout equipment at the Brockenborough Rotary Health Park, the Greenway Trail and these local running routes are designed to get you moving
- Hotels and unique lodging properties offer an inviting blend of ambience, comforting amenities and space to unwind