The 51st Annual Dogwood Trail Celebration showcases Paducah, Kentucky’s springtime beauty with a Lighted Dogwood Trail and Daytime Historic Trail beginning Sunday, April 12.
Beautiful by day and glorious by night, the Dogwood Trail highlights blooming dogwoods and flowering garden areas throughout Paducah’s beautiful residential neighborhoods. Use the map attached or follow the signs along the trail route for a self-guided tour.
Paducah Dogwood Trail Schedule of Events:
• Sunday, April 12: Dogwood Trail begins
• Wednesday, April 15: Dogwood Trail judging
• Thursday, April 16, 7:30 & 8:30 PM: Dogwood Trail Trolley Ride,
Begins at PATS Station, 850 Harrison St. Tickets, $1 per person.
• Sunday, April 19, 2:30 PM: BikeWorld’s Dogwood Trail Bike Ride
Begins at BikeWorld, 809 Joe Clifton Dr. Free.
• Thru June 26: Dogwood Trail Art & Photo Exhibit at Paducah City Hall
A community tradition since 1964, the Dogwood Trail is sponsored by the Paducah Civic Beautification Board.
Paducah CVB is the official Destination Marketing Organization for Paducah/McCracken County. For more information, visit www.Paducah.Travel
Dabney Haugh, Paducah Civic Beautification Board
Laura Schaumburg, Paducah Convention & Visitors Bureau