The Dogwood Trail highlights blooming dogwoods and flowering garden areas throughout Paducah’s residential neighborhoods, with a Lighted Dogwood Trail and Historic Daytime Trail this April.
Use the Dogwood Trail map or follow the signs along the trail route for a self-guided tour.
Dogwood Trail Celebration Schedule of Events:
• Saturday, April 3: Dogwood Trail begins
• Tuesday, April 5: Dogwood Trail judging
• Thursday, April 7, 7:30 & 8:30 PM: Dogwood Trail Trolley Ride,
Begins at PATS Station, 850 Harrison St. Tickets, $1 per person.
• Sunday, April 17, 2:30 PM: BikeWorld’s Dogwood Trail Bike Ride
Begins at BikeWorld, 809 Joe Clifton Dr. Free.
• Thru June: Dogwood Trail Art & Photo Exhibit at Paducah City Hall
A community tradition since 1964, the Dogwood Trail is sponsored by the Paducah Civic Beautification Board.
Paducah CVB is the official Destination Marketing Organization for Paducah/McCracken County. It exists to create new economic opportunities through destination marketing, management and tourism development. For more information, visit www.Paducah.Travel