Want more information about Meetings in Paducah? We can help.
The Paducah Convention & Visitors Bureau helps streamline the planning and implementing of a meeting/convention in offering a range of services and value-added extras. The CVB helps with locating meeting space for planners and linking them with the suppliers, caterers, off-site entertainment venues, or other event prerequisites. The Paducah CVB offers the following menu of services:
- Facilitates and assists volunteer personnel to oversee on-site registration.
- Markets the destination to attendees via promotional material to encourage attendance.
- Acts as a liaison between the planner and community.
- Obtains special letters of welcome from government officials.
- Helpts to maximize opportunities for free-time, spouse programs, and complimentary step-on tours.
- Assists in the coordination of local transportation.